Roku is one of the most popular streaming devices which is not only famous for its amazing broadcasting services but also for their streaming apps services. You only need to subscribe to the channels you want to watch and you are good to go. Most people don’t know how they can activate streaming platforms life PBS on their Roku. So, here we will discuss how you can activate PBS on the Roku device by following some quick and easy steps. So, let us check out the activation process without wasting time:
- Switch on your Roku and navigate to the home screen.
- At the home screen, you will find the PBS channel Icon.
- Click on the icon and a screen will open in front of you with a button “Activate Now.
- The button is to pair the PBS account with the PBS application or channel.
- Click on “Activate Now” and you will reach the page where you will find the activation code. The action code will be a 7-character code. Always remember one activation code will be available for a few minutes and if you failed to complete the process in the meantime then your code will expire.
- If your code expires before completing the process then you can request for the new code from the “Get New Code” option.
- Now go to the pbs.org/activate and login with your PBS account. You can also proceed with “Sign in with Facebook” and “Sign in with Google”.
- You will be redirected to the activation page.
- Enter the TV’s activation code here and click on the “continue option”.
Once you complete the process you will be able to watch PBS on your Roku. You can also use your PBS Passport benefit account for the same process.