PBS Passport is the world’s largest library featuring shows and movies with the help of their broadcasting services. PBS is one of the most popular channels in American cable Networks. But what about people who don’t have cable TV connections how can they watch PBS passport. Now, nothing to worry, OBS launched its new application for users to watch PBS passports without cable TV connections. For this, they must have a device that can connect with the Internet. If you don’t have an internet connection then you will not be able to do this. But if you have a device connected with the internet then you can watch PBS without cable TV by referring to below-stated steps:
- Switch on the device and connect it with the internet connection.
- Now go to the app store of the device and search for the PBS passport application. If you are using a TV then go to the channel store and search for the PBS passport channel.
- Now select the application and click on the “Install” option. If you have a TV then click on the “Add as Channel” option.
- Now locate the application in the installed applications and launch the application. In the case of TV, select the channel from the home screen and launch the channel.
- Now, an activation code will appear on the screen. Save this code for further use.
- In this step, you need to visit pbs.org/activate and log in to your PBS account. If you don’t have an account then click on create an account.
- Enter the activation code on the activation page opened after login.
- After entering the activation code click on the continue button and your device will be paired with your PBS account.
It is very easy to watch PBS without cable tv connection with the help of the above steps. Follow the steps carefully.