Before understanding the process to activate a PBS passport on your device you must know your device is eligible for accessing PBS passport or not. To check there is a short cut method. You just need to go to the app store or channels store of your device and search for a PBS passport. If you will be able to find the application then you can watch a PBS passport on your device. But if you will not be able to find the PBS passport application then it means your device is not eligible to access the platform. So, if you will find the application then you need to follow the below-stated steps to get the activation code and to activate PBS passport on your device:
- Switch on your device and go to the home page of the device.
- Now navigate to the app store of the device and install the PBS Passport application.
- After installation selects the application and launch it, or click on the “Open” button available on the installation page of the application.
- Now you will get the PBS Passport activation code for your device.
- To activate the code you need to visit pbs.org/activate with the help of a web browser.
- At the login page login with your PBS Passport credentials. If you are new to PBS then sign up to create an account.
- Proceed to the activation page of the PBS where you need to enter the activation code.
- Enter the code correctly and click on the “Continue” button.
If you entered the code correctly you will be able to access the PBS passport on your device. If you face any problems then go to the “help” section to seek help from PBS customer support.