PBS passport is a leading broadcasting channel in United States America. Now with the help of the PBS application, you can watch it on your TV. But for this, you need to activate your PBS account, and to activate PBS on your TV you need PBS activation code for your TV. People usually believe that installing PBS applications in enough to watch PBS on their TV but it is not true. You must pair your account with your TV to watch PBS shows and movies. To find your PBS activation code follow the below states steps:
- First of all, install the PBS passport application in your device by navigating to the app store of your TV. Make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
- In the second step, launch the application and sign in to your PBS account.
- If you don’t have an account the grab a mobile or computer and create an account first to continue the activation process.
- Once you login to your account unique activation code will display on your screen. The activation code is unique for all TVs, this means this activation code will work for this TV only.
- Now with the help of a mobile or computer visit pbs.org/activate.
- Here you need to log in to your respective PBS passport account.
- After successful login, you will reach the screen where you need to enter the activation code.
- Enter the activation code carefully and click on the activate or pair or continue option.
At the end of this process, you will be able to access PBS on your TV. This article is a complete guide from installation to the activation process of PB passport on your TV.