In this post, you will learn how to add the PBS channel to your Roku device.
- You’re on your Roku home screen. Use your remote control to scroll down the left-hand side screen to streaming channels, and click streaming channels.
- On the next screen that you scroll inside again to search channels, and click Search channels.
- This is going to bring up a keypad where you can use your remote to scroll to the letters that spell out the channel you’re looking for. If you’ve looked for a channel before it could be listed on the right-hand side, but for demonstration purposes, we’re going to go ahead and search for PBS. After you search for it, it should come up on the right-hand side, scroll to the right and click PBS. Click Add channel.
- Adding the channel can take anywhere from a few seconds to a minute depending on your internet connection. Now click on OK.
- From there you can go right to the channel by clicking go to channel the PBS channel is now installed on your Roku device and you can access it from the home screen at any time.