In this tutorial we will show you how to activate a PBS app on your Apple TV, and the PBS app on your Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV and search for PBS video.
- Once you’ve added the PBS app, go ahead and click on it to open it.
- At this point, you’ll be prompted to activate the PBS app.
- So go ahead and click activate your Apple TV, an activation code is going to surface, write this code down or remember it because you’re going to use it in the next step, but have your computer, tablet or phone, open browsers such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari in the address bar at the top, type pbs.org/activate the text-box surfaces.
- Go ahead and type that activation code that you saw on your Apple TV in the
- After you’ve signed in, once you go back to your Apple TV, the PBS app will be activated, and you can begin watching videos.