In this article, we will show you how to activate passport on your Roku device.
- From the main Roku home screen. Go ahead and scroll to the PBS app and open it.
- When the PVS app opens go ahead and scroll to the video that you want to watch and click on it to open it.
- Passport videos are designated by a small blue Compass Rose icon.
- After clicking the passport video you’ll see a box that has your station name and passport, go ahead and click on that you’ll be prompted by a message that says you need to activate your Passport member benefit in order to view a video. So scroll back to the home screen of the PBS app and scroll over to settings to the top, click Settings and scroll down and click deactivate the device.
- Confirm that you want to deactivate the device by clicking the Activate device again. After you get a deactivation success message, go ahead and click Close. At the top of your Roku screen click activate an activation code is going to appear on the screen.
- Go to your computer, tablet, or phone and open a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. And in the address bar at the top of the browser. Go ahead and type Pbs.org/activate in the Xbox provided type that activation code, and then click Continue. Sign in with your PBS account Facebook account or Google account.
- Go back to Roku and go back to the passport they know that you were trying to earlier.
- Now that you’ve activated your Passport member benefit. The video will play.